Storewide SALE! New alpha too!

It’s time for The-Lilypad’s quarterly Storewide Sale, and I have a new alpha in my shop today too! Paint It White is a big chunky alpha, primitively cut from partially torn white painted cardboard. If you look closely, you may even find a stray bristle stuck in the paint here and there. This fun and versatile alpha is one you're sure to be reaching for time and again. And it, along with EVERYTHING in my store, is 30% off!!

Paint It White Alpha

A little awesome Paint It White inspiration from my CT and the Pollys! :)

by RobinRobin

by MelindaMelinda

by Amberamber

by Anaana

by CvetanaCvetana 

by Heatherheather

by Karenkaren

The Paint It White Alpha, along with everything else in my store, is 30% off through Monday!

TLP-storewide-sale-2

Hurry over and save now! :)

Comments