New! Capricious 2! Black Friday Deals and More!

Hope all of you in the US have had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I had a lovely cozy day with hubby and the kids playing lots of games and (of course) eating! ;)

Lots of fabulous deals at The Lilypad for Black Friday weekend! What have I contributed to all this shopping madness? First up, I have some fun new releases to share with you today. And they are a whopping 30% off through Monday!

Way back in June I released the whimsically fun Capricious Elements, Papers, and Alphas for the BYOC. I had lots of requests for "boy" versions to go along with the girls in the packs, but, of course, I couldn't just leave it at that. So a mere (ahem) 7 months later I have two brand new coordinating packs - Capricious Papers 2 and Capricious Elements 2! And, if you missed the original packs and would like to grab them all, I've put all five in the special discount-priced Capricious Bundle to help you save even more!

Capricious Papers 2 includes 12 whimsical doodley patterns to help you scrap whatever strikes your fancy!

Capricious Elements 2 is a wonderful collection of quirky embellishments for your pages! 64 pieces in all!

The Capricious Bundle includes the Capricious Alphas, Capricious Elements, Capricious Elements 2, Capricious Papers, and Capricious Papers 2 at a terrific Bundle discount! AND I've included the bundle in the sale, which means you save EVEN MORE!

I finished these new packs pretty last-minute, but a few of my amazing CT managed to squeeze in a little fabulous scrapping inspiration for you...

In addition to the new releases, I have the following items in the Black Friday Specials! Deeply discounted Friday Only!

And don't forget to come back on Monday for these awesome Cyber Monday Specials!!!

But wait! That's not all! ;) There's also a beautiful Free "Northern Lights" collab with a $15 Purchase!

To recap... New Releases 30% off through Monday, Black Friday Specials, Cyber Monday Specials, and Free collab with $15 purchase!! Wow! Happy Black Friday!! :)

Comments