Buttons and Bags, Recycled and Torn – On Sale Today Only!

Hi again! Hope your week is going fabulously! I just had a nice, relaxed Labor Day weekend hanging out with the kids while hubby was out of town for a magic convention. I'm ready to dive back in to our freshly minted school year routine, but now my days feel all wrong because of the holiday. Just when I had gotten used to actually knowing what day of the week it is! :)

In this week's SOSN Sale I have another 4 versatile go-with-anything packs that you will be reaching for again and again! All four are 50% off for one day only!

First up, Button Strings! Buttons and strings, pretty self-explanatory and loads of fun!

Next, Brown Bag Bliss! Each provided both assembled and in pieces for easy stuffing!

And Torn Kraft papers for wonderfully textural backgrounds.

Finally, my Recycled Newspaper Alpha. It's grungy, shabby, and worn, and loaded with unique character and texture!

Fabulous inspiration from my creative team! :)

Brown Bag Bliss, Button Strings, Recycled Newspaper Alpha, and Torn Kraft are 50% off for one day only! Hop over now before this sale hops away!

Thanks for reading! Happy scrapping!

Comments