Guest CT Call! Alphas & Bundle Official Release!

Hello again! Lots of exciting things happening this weekend!

First up, I'm having a Guest Creative Team Call! (I need some sort of excited dancing emoji here! LOL) This is my first call in over 3 years, and I'm looking to fill out 3-month rotations for the rest of 2020! Click here for the application with full details!

And if you missed the new alphas that coordinate with my February BYOC offerings or the bundle of all three packs during my LOD sale, you have another chance to grab them on SALE this weekend for their official release!

Confection Affection Alphas includes 7 complete alphas – debossed tags, messy orange paint, yellow foam, green and white stacked stitched felt, sky blue crumpled stickers, pink glittered epoxy, and black plastic outlines. 803 pieces in all!

The Confection Affection Bundle includes the Papers, Elements, and Alphas bundled together to save! This bundle normally saves 33% over buying the packs individually, but coupled with this weekend's sale, that brings your savings up to 47%!!!

SHOP NOW!

More fresh Confection Affection inspiration from my creative team and the Pollywogs! Loads more in the shop! :)

Confection Affection Alphas and Confection Affection Bundle are on SALE through Sunday ONLY! Hurry over to my shop now before this sale hops away!

Thanks for reading! Happy scrapping!

Comments