NEW! Spring Skies!

Hello! I'm back with two NEW products for the March BYOC! Spring is around the corner!!! Nothing makes me smile more than seeing Spring Skies after a winter full of grey ones! Grab my new collection now!

Spring Skies Elements is full of whimsical felt, stickers, flowers, paint, word art, and more! 129 pieces in all!

Spring Skies Papers includes 11 unique patterns + 36 alternates and 9 beautifully textured solids. 56 papers in all!

SHOP NOW!

Check out these amazing pages from my creative team and the Pollywogs!

Spring Skies Papers and Spring Skies Elements are on sale through Sunday only! Hurry over now before this sale hops away!

Don't forget to check out our challenge for March! Melinda is inspiring you to fill your page with a shape made of elements! TWO participants will each win a $10 coupon to my shop and all other participants will receive a 20% off coupon!

Thanks for reading! Happy scrapping!

Comments