TLP's DSD Blog Hop – Time Capsule!

Hi there! Thanks for visiting my blog during TLP's Time Capsule freebie hop in celebration of Digital Scrapbooking Day (DSD) 2022! 

Did you know...

• My team hosts a new challenge every month in the TLP Designer Challenges forum. Two winners each receive a $10 coupon towards my shop and all other participants get a 20% off coupon! I hope you will join in! :)

• Subscribers to my newsletter get early access to my BYOC bundles at 50% Off instead of the usual 33%! The newsletter also includes sneak peeks of upcoming 50% Off specials to help you plan your shopping!

On to the hop! You can download my contribution HERE or by clicking on the preview image. 


Then, continue on to the next stop to pick up the amazing Bella Gypsy's contribution on the TLP blog! 


Remember, the freebies for Time Capsule Vol. 1 are only available through September 29, 2022 at 11:59pm EDT. Look for Time Capsule Vol. 2: Documenting Daily Life and Time Capsule Vol 3: Documenting Details, as Free With Purchase kits during our Digital Scrapbooking Day celebrations, from September 30 - October 3.

Thanks for stopping by! Happy hopping! :)



Comments

Pam K said…
Love it! Thank you for sharing!
GramZ said…
Love this word art. Thanks.
Marijke said…
Thank you so much Kim.
Joanne said…
Thank you very much. Great Word art
Anonymous said…
Fabulous! Thank you so much :)
grambie said…
I just love everything about your contribution. I just love the lovely word art and script-textured papers.
KimR. said…
Thank you so much!