Birthday parties, illness, sleep deprivation

Bad blogger. Will get the hang of writing more often someday. Maybe.

The week was a blur. Took Matthew Sunday to the birthday party of the twin girls who live around the corner. The party was at Chuck E. Cheese. Fun. Not crowded at all. Matthew loved this snowmobile ride-on race video game. I knew one of the other moms, so I chatted with her some; I'd actually met her at a scrap night a month or so ago, so it was weird to run into her there.

We have another birthday party to go to tomorrow. Halloween theme at someone's house.

Mark was sick this week - some sort of stomach and aches thing. He got it Tuesday but managed to get through work, then stayed home Wednesday and Thursday. I got hit with it on Wednesday, but seemingly much milder as I was feeling a lot better already yesterday. I'm about 90% better today.

I am, however, limping around here like a complete invalid. I somehow screwed up my left Achilles tendon. I'm sure it has to do with the fact that my shoes are far beyond shot and have been for about a year.

Kaylee's been having sleep issues off and on. Three or four nights over the past week, she woke up in the middle of the night and did not want to go back to sleep. Which, of course, means that she kept us up as well. Not fun, especially when I'd already been way overtired and trying to catch up on my sleep.

That's about all the "exciting" news for right now. I've been entering a huge backlog (like 10 months' worth) of receipts into Quicken for our tax and account stuff and should get back to it now. Woo hoo. :-p

Comments