Happy Thanksgiving!

Hope everyone had a great holiday! We had a pretty laid back day here. I worked on a layout while the kids watched TV and played. Mark slept in, then read the paper and watched football.

Being it was just the four of us, it wasn't too bad to get the meal ready other than that the 3 lb. turkey breast took more like an hour and half to cook, instead of the hour it was supposed to. But we did all quick, easy sides, so it was no big deal. Besides the turkey, we had mashed potatoes, stuffing, gravy, cranberry sauce, crescent rolls, broccoli in cheese sauce, and pumpkin pie with Cool Whip. Oh, and chocolate pudding - very important, since about four bowls of it is the only thing Kaylee ate. LOL

(Wow, I just discovered that Ctrl+S publishes the post instead of saving a draft of it. Have to be careful of that! LOL)

What else is going on? I'm running another challenge at RAKScraps for Thanksgiving. I got hit by adware yet again this week, so I bought Spy Sweeper (got a deal - free after rebate). I'm having other computer problems though - Windows Explorer is taking forever whenever it has to access the drive list. Very frustrating.

Kaylee didn't go to school this week. She just has a cold, but doc said to keep her home. At least it was only two days. Matthew did great at school last week, had one good day and one not-so-good day this week (talking too much). Mark and I got flu shots last weekend. Most painful shot I've ever had (at least that I remember), and I was quite sore the next day or two.

I'm sure there must have been other minorly noteworthy events over the last ten days, but I can't think of any, so I guess I might as well shut up now. :-)

Comments