The whooshing continues.

The weekend that went whoosh spread into the week and another weekend that went whoosh.  It’s one big blur.  Somewhere in there were my TOPS meeting, grocery shopping, Matthew’s usual homework, getting a leaky tire fixed, a trip to the library, a trip to the bread store, a trip to Costco, doing six sponsor layouts, element team whip-cracking & organization, an open house/conference/book fair at Matthew’s school, Bunco night, catching up on my soap, a minimal amount of housework, and entering seven months worth of sales tax receipts into Quicken for our taxes.  

I’m still not done with the receipts, and I need to write my sponsor reviews and submit/post those layouts, and the kids are on spring break this week. And I’ve got a mountain of laundry to do. And we’ve got another magician coming to stay this weekend, so I’ve got to do a lot more housework.

My apologies to my fellow bloggers.  I’ve not even taken time to do more than glance at any of them all week.  I need the days to be 36 hours.  Sigh.  

Comments

karin said…
Kim, it's no wonder that things went whoosh ... sheesh, that is an awful lot to be packing in to a week! :O) Glad to see you back, however, and no worries on the comments ... at least you are lurking!
Natalie said…
Holy guac, Kim! That's a lot of stuff going on/to do! Sorry if I nudged you to post something when you're so bogged down already; I hope next week helps get things back aright again.
Tania said…
Oh I hear ya, I need at least 36 hours to do everything I want to do!!
Melinda said…
Yep, we need one of those time-stopping watches and a magic wand to guarantee we can actually be productive during those extra hours!
Gina said…
Have those kinds of weeks frequently, Kim. Oooh, Bunco night! I want to have one of those. I've got to find a group to play with. Hope life slows down for you soon.