Not nearly weird enough. ;-)

I've been tagged by Gina!

List 5 weird things about yourself or your pets. Tag 5 friends and list them. Then, those people need to write on their blogs about 5 weird things, and state the rules, and tag 5 more people. Don't forget to let the people you tag know by posting a comment on their blog!

We don't have any pets, and I'm having a really hard time thinking of weird things about myself.  I mean, I'm completely normal; it's everyone else who's weird. Right? ;)

  1. I enjoy doing math puzzles and find them very relaxing.

  2. I am detail-obsessed and have to have everything "just so" when it comes to things like computer files, yet it doesn't bother nearly as much that my house is often a sea of clutter and chaos.

  3. I hate things that are perfumed and would much prefer to use unscented everything.  It bugs the heck out of me that the store doesn't carry my unscented fabric softener in the economy sizes, so every once in a while, I give in and buy the smelly ones and then go around feeling like I need to sneeze all the time.

  4. I do things that require strength, such as sports (ha!), with my right hand, but things that require precision, such as writing or needlework, with my left hand.  Except for using a mouse.  I do that right-handed, since there were no left-handed mice available where I first learned to use one.

  5. I sleep with enough pillows that I'm more or less sitting up.  If I'm in a situation where I actually have to lie down flat, I feel slightly panicky.

Hmmmm, such a decision to try to decide who to tag.  There are so many people who I'd like to put through this little soul-searching exercise to see what they come up with! LOL  I will tag Jane, Fransie, Nat, Rachel, and Karin.  :-)

Comments

Robin said…
Oh man Kim, I think we are weird in all the same ways! Must be why we are friends! LOL! I don't like math puzzles - but I do like suduko and crosswords. I hate, hate scented things (achoo), I write lefty and mouse righty and use a ton of pillows too! LOL! I was trying to think up things since Gina tagged me too - and I could practically just use your answers!