Rich Christmas kit, etc.

So Rich Christmas and all the stuff that goes with went live in the store yesterday! Jen did a beautiful job with the announcement for the ScrapDish newsletter subscribers. Hope you got it, 'cause there's a great coupon in there! :D Even if you didn't, they're still on sale for 30% off… and if you read farther down, you might find a way to save more also. ;)

And now for a look…
Here's the kit…



And a closer peek…


And here's the Collection that has all the pieces in it…



With all the various combinations, it came out to eight new products. I like to give people choices, ya know. LOL So, just go to my section at ScrapDish if you want to see what they all are. :) And I'll let you in on a little secret. If you don't want the entire collection or already have part of it, if you pick up any of the Coordinates (tags, quick pages, or cards), there's a little coupon in there for an extra 20% discount on the cards (yes, I know) or the alpha bundle or Rich Autumn or Rich Christmas. And that's on top of the discount with the sale going on right now. Shhhh, don't tell anyone. It's a surprise. ;)

Ok, now that all that blatant advertising is out of the way… on to some random chatter. Turns out that little headache I had on Sunday was just the tip of the iceberg. I've been completely knocked out all week by allergies or a cold or something. I don't even know what it is. The symptoms keep changing every day. You name a cold/allergy symptom and I've had it. Monday I was so tired and achy and just plain miserable that I couldn't do anything – I crawled into bed and napped or watched TV as much as the kiddos would allow, and as soon as Mark got home to take over with them I was done for the day. So the last couple of days it seems to have settled into a runny nose and sneezing my head off, even with the antihistamine I've been taking. I've got three or four days worth of my meds left, then I guess I'll be heading in to the doctor if this isn't over by then.

Somehow I managed to finish up those three little design projects I mentioned (a prize and a Mega Kit contribution for RAKScraps, and my contribution to the next ScrapDish group kit). Here's the only one I can show you. A little set of suede shapes that Melinda will be using as a prize for next week's (I think) favorites album project.



I thought they turned out really cute, and I could see designing a kit that would go with them. :)

I think that's it for today. See today's other post immediately below for kid pics. :)

Comments

Unknown said…
Kim, this collection is FABULOUS! You have totally outdone yourself. Congratulations on some truly beautiful work. :)
jane said…
that is an amazing christmas collection kim!! i really and truly adore it!! sooo sorry you are not feeling well! everybody is sick with flu around my area too. Glad you are feeling better tho! and your elements are fab too!! they look like a suede material! love em!!
karin said…
Kim, great, great kit! Gosh, the colors are wonderful, and right up my alley - I never really liked "bright red" but the burghundy is gorgeous!
Melinda said…
My CC was a bit poorer come Saturday morning at 10 LOL Love the Rich Collection and just had to have it to do Christmas stuff with this year :)

Love those suede shapes and the next set too! The suede shapes are up for this week's album prize.