Blah, blah, blah.

(Wake me up)

Wake me up inside

(I can’t wake up)

Wake me up inside

(Save me)

call my name and save me from the dark

(Wake me up)

bid my blood to run

(I can’t wake up)

before I come undone

(Save me)

save me from the nothing I’ve become

~ Evanescence, "Bring Me To Life"



Ugh. Such a major case of the blahs today. So bored, so unmotivated, so uninterested in everything. That song came on just as I was getting home from picking up Kaylee, and it was the perfect expression of how I'm feeling today. I think a lot of it's the weather. It's been so cloudy the last few days. I neeeeeeeed that sun streaming in through my windows. It's peeked out a few times today, but just for a quick tease, then it disappears again. Not looking too promising for the next several days either.



Hopefully, the sun will come out more or I find something else to zap me out of this funk. I can't remember the last time I was this bored. It's making my eyeballs itch. :-b

Comments

poor thing...I am sending you some sun! I know what you mean...that lost my mojo, bored and itchy feeling.

when that happens I usually shop, clean, scrap or go to the movies.

so glad to catch up with you...were gone there for a bit.

LOVE your new creations.....I wanna be on your creative team woman...are you going to ever do a call or something? If you dont' want to do that...can I be a guest CT or something? lol. how shameless am I? I promise to pimp your product far and wide.

How cute is your mega kit contribution???omg...love it...tell the kiddos great job too!

I also adore your all about me layout...it is fab KIM!!!! woohooo!

great job sweetz. xoxoxo
Francine said…
Oh poor you. Holland would not be your type of country, weather wise.

I LOVED the lay out you did about you. You are so very talented, woman.