Ok, I'm awake now. :)

Somewhat better today. Still not much sun, and I'm feeling tired and lazy and I have a serious case of brain mush, so I've been pumping caffeine to try to overcome that, BUT I don't have that disturbingly "empty" sensation I did yesterday.

The nice comments here have been a good pick-me-up. :) Also, last night when I went back to go to bed, dh had "Brigadoon" on TV just because he knows I like it. We did a production of it when I was in high school, and I was in the chorus, so now whenever I watch the movie, I just have to sing along. There's just no way to take yourself seriously crooning along to a movie like that! LOL

I had Kaylee's goal review meeting at her school this morning. She's met all her current goals in gross motor, social/emotional, and speech! They set up new high-level goals, but only in speech! She's now considered "age appropriate" in all other areas. She's made such awesome progress in the past year! Her SLP said she wouldn't be surprised if Kaylee was dismissed from the program within the next year! I'm so thankful for her school. They just rock!

I also stopped by the store this morning and picked up supplies to start my next element pack! I'm excited about that. I hope it turns out the way I'm envisioning it! :)

Comments

karin said…
glad your eyeballs aren't itchy anymore! (I loved that comment!!) and I am so glad that you feel better .... although that Evanescence song rocks!

Woooohoooo to Kaylee and her school and all the hard work she's put in to do so well!

hope you keep feeling better ....
Natalie said…
Woohoo for Kaylee! I'm sure this is one time when you'd be proud to have your kid dismissed from a program, huh? WTG for all her hard work; it's really paid off!

I LOVE Brigadoon! I think I was a freshman when my HS put on that show for their big drama production. I wasn't a drama kid - just a member of the audience - but watching that production really made an impact on me. I still remember how cool I thought the whole show was. It's pretty neat, too, that you were part of the chorus at your school. :)
Priscilla said…
that is awesome news about Kaylee, that is something to be seriously happy about :)
LOL - am imagining you sitting in bed singing away - I won't admit to doing the same.....
Anonymous said…
Way to go, Kaylee (and mom and dad, and teachers, and all of those other supporters who make such progress possible)! And Kim, glad you're feeling better ...

best
Susie