Scattered!

Blogging has gotten away from me again. And I'm behind on reading as well. I just went to try to catch up and Bloglines is down for maintenance, so it looks like I'll be even farther behind! LOL

Nothing really earth shattering here. Just busy with all the usual stuff... working on that element set (which is another time-intensive one, of course), the usual kid school stuff, organizing stuff for both RAKScraps and ScrapDish, answering emails, running errands, etc. I just have a lot of little details to wrap up on several different things, and it's making it hard for me to focus.

It's majorly storming here right now. We need the rain, but the lightning makes me edgy ever since the apartment next to ours was completely destroyed by a fire started by lightning (this was about 12 years ago).

Kaylee has registration for Kindergarten tomorrow afternoon. I can hardly believe it!!

ScrapDish is having their first ever designer call!! Deadline is this Sunday! Details on the dropdown on the homepage or at DST here. Can't wait to see who will be joining us!! :)

So that's about it for now! Catch ya' later! :)

Comments

Natalie said…
I hate when there are lots of things to do; it makes it hard for me to focus, too.

Ohmigosh, I can't believe Kaylee's K registration is already here. I mean, I know time marches on for *me*, but sometimes it's hard to believe it does for other folks, too. ;)

Oh, and I ***loved*** our HS's production of Brigadoon; I totally fell in love with that play!