Introducing Pinned Purple Paper!

I finally took some time to design again this week!! And I've got 2 new coordinating products to show you!

I don't know exactly why, but I've always loved these little purple tags that come home pinned to our dry cleaning, and I thought they would make a really fun touch for a layout. So I created a Pinned Purple Paper alpha!



I also created a matching date set!



AND I have a special offer!! Buy BOTH and save 25% off your entire order from my store!! See details here!

But, WAIT, there's MORE! LOL I also have a coupon just for my Yahoo Group subscribers to save an ADDITIONAL 15% off their order! So if you haven't joined yet, now's the time! The code will be in the welcome letter, or you can check the message archives. :)

That's it for now! gotta get back to working on my layout for the next round of BOTCT! :)

Comments