Layouts!!

I'm so behind posting here again! I decided that instead of one ginormous post, I'm going to do a bunch of small ones, so I should have at least 2 more post either tonight or tomorrow. I'm sure there will still be stuff I'm skipping over. Maybe I can be a better blogger in 2010. :)

So the layouts... first up is my other ScrapDish layout for December. I got to play with Correen's from my Scrap Drawer: Collection # 1 and Crafty Colored Papers for this one! There was so much to choose from in the elements collection! I will definitely be using more later. :)

Kaylee loves to make silly faces when I take her picture. I love this shot of her with her eyes squeezed shut and her nose all scrunched up. :)


Credits: from my Scrap Drawer: Collection # 1 and Crafty Colored Papers by Correen Silke at ScrapDish.
Fonts: Pea Anderson, Broken 15.


I have one other CT layout that I can show you tonight. Unfortunately, Jessica Bolton is taking a design break, so without more of her wonderful inspirational designs (hint, hint, Jess) to keep me going, I decided to go ahead and take a shot at another CT, and was accepted! I'm thrilled to be creating for Pamela Donnis!! She has a fun, whimsical style that just makes me smile every time I see her products. :) I just got the news right before Christmas, and have had time so far to put together one layout. I can't wait to dig into more of her shop! :)

Here's a little page I did detailing our adventures in Christmas cookies last week. :)


Journaling: We always try to leave some fresh cookies out for Santa on Christmas Eve. We’re not big bakers, so normally we do something super easy, like slice-and-bake holiday themed cookies, but this year we got brave and cut out shaped cookies (still using store-bought dough). It took a bit of trial and error to get the dough rolled out and the cut out cookies transferred to the pan (Mark actually ended up taking over that part), but eventually we got the hang of it, and the kids had a blast cutting and decorating them... and, of course, being able to gobble up the extra cookies was a nice reward too.

Kit: Homemade Happiness {Collab with Danielle Engebretson} in Pamela Donnis' shop @ The Digichick.
Fonts: LD Remington Portable, Pea Anderson, Dirty Ego.


That's it for now. Next up... Christmas morning! :)

Comments