Layouts: Dog Dreams Outside

Next up, my few most recent layouts for PixelWorks!

Even though we don’t have any “real” pets, this dog themed kit was just too adorable for me to resist playing with. So I scrapped our pet alternatives. LOL

Journaling: All the pets in our home are of the toy variety. They’re quiet, don’t eat much, and don’t chew the furniture or leave stains on the rug. And they are the paws down champs at “sit” and “stay”. 7/18/10

Who Let The Dog Out? Papers and Elements by PixelWorks at ScrapArtist.
Stitching by Syrin. Font: Pea Cari (Kevin & Amanda's Fonts for Peas)

And then I have a couple with PixelWorks’ latest Artist-to-Artist pieces. Here’s a sweet dreamy one of Kaylee using my June 8 photo. The border is an excerpt from the lyrics of a song that’s in an Amazon Kindle commercial. The ad came on while I was working on the layout, and it seemed to be a perfect fit. :)

Kaylee 6.8.10. Lyrics excerpt from Annie Little's “Fly Me Away”: Silver Moons and paper chains, Faded maps and shiny things. You're my favorite one-man show. A million different ways to go. Will you fly me away? Take me away with you, My love. Painted scenes, I'm up all night. Slaying monsters, flying kites. Speak to me in foreign tongues. Share your secrets one by one. Now I can't think what life was like Before I had you by my side. Can’t say what I'd do without you, Knowing what it's like to have you.

Some Kind of Wonderful Dreamer Doodles, Dreamer Mini, and Papers by PixelWorks at ScrapArtist.
Fonts: A Little Pot, Misproject.

Going the exact opposite of the peaceful dreamer, we have half a dozen random shots of my kids being... themselves? LOL

Photos June 2009 - July 2010. Scrapped 8/1/10.

Some Kind of Wonderful Dreamer Doodles, Dreamer Mini, and Papers by PixelWorks at ScrapArtist.
Alpha (“outside” - recovered): Old Skool by Kate Hadfield.
Fonts: “think” - Blackout Sans Px (Kemie Guaida); “the box” (extruded in Eye Candy) – Ravie (Ken O’Brien); journaling – Pea BethC (Kevin & Amanda's Fonts for Peas).

Comments