Audaciously Awesome!!! A New Collab with Kate Hadfield!

I’m so excited to introduce my latest collaboration with the Audaciously Awesome Kate Hadfield! The perfect companion to our Srsly Stoked kit, it’s packed with hand-made elements and funky colours [as Kate would say ;) ] that are just perfect for cool girls! Whether they are skateboarders, roller girls or rock chicks, this kit has something for all the Audaciously Awesome teen and tween girls out there (along with the young-at-heart grown-up girls too!)

khadfield-KimJensen_awesome_preview-full

khadfield-KimJensen_awesome_preview-papers

Here are just a few of the fun and fabulous layouts our CT’s have done…

Awesome-composite-cropped

You can get a closer look at these layouts and more in a little gallery I’ve set up here.

The kit is 20% off this weekend only! Hurry and grab it now!!

Comments

Tania said…
Super fun kit Kim! You and Kate did it again, love it!!
Jan said…
Oh my gosh! I knew I wanted to be on your team for a reason. Love this kit, Kim. :)