SALE! And Product Catch-Up!

ScrapDish is having a storewide sale in honor of {inter}National Scrapbooking Day!  iNSD isn’t actually until Saturday, but we’re celebrating all week long! Save up to 40% on my designs now thru May 8! I even went a little crazy and marked my Dollar Bin items, which I almost never put on sale, 25% off! Hurry over and save now!

1105-Kim-NSDsale

I also realized that I have a few Bits & Bytes items that I somehow never blogged! So I wanted to take a moment and give you a peek at those while they’re on sale. :)

From January, I have these really cool textured grungy papers…

KimJensen_EmotionalGrunge_preview

and also my first ever layout template, which I did based on my Marble-ous Imagination layout.

KimJensen_Page-Plate1_preview-550

And from April, I have two fun floral-istic element packs!

KimJensen_BBBlooms_preview-550

KimJensen_RAtR_preview-550

That’s it for now! Happy {inter}National Scrapbooking Day Week!!

Comments