Layouts: Sugar Geek Genius

Studio 68 is guesting at CatScrap this month, and she has some fabulous new products there! I scrapped some shots of Kaylee with “The List”. Gorgeous kit, I barely scratched the surface of it!

11123-kaylee-600

That’s my Kaylee... sugar & spice, a little bit naughty, a whole lotta nice. :)
kit:
The List by Studio 68, December guest at CatScrap.
fonts: Pea Anderson (Kevin & Amanda's Fonts for Peas), Baskerville Old Face

Then I have two layouts using “IQ”, a series of collaborative products between Studio 68 and Lynne-Marie. First up is a look back at my college photos…

111214-doubleE-600

Journaling: My friends in college were almost all engineering students, although in a wide variety of specific majors - electrical (aka "double E", like me), aeronautical, computer, chemical, mechanical, industrial, ceramic, nuclear, and civil. My roommates, classmates, and even the members of the fraternity where I was a little sister were all engineers in the making. Looking through my photo albums from those days, you'd never know just how hard we all worked to get our degrees. None of the hours of classes and lectures and labs, group study sessions at the fraternity, last-minute papers, or cramming for exams are captured on film. In those pre-digital days, the cameras mainly came out only for the parties (especially the costume parties - there were lots of those!), football games, and general craziness. The standard joke around campus was that you couldn't spell 'geek' without 'double-E', but obviously spelling wasn't our main concern. ;) I'm glad I have all the fun photos that I do, but I wish I had more than a transcript and a diploma to prove that I actually did crack open a book now and then. Journaled 12/14/11
kit:
IQ collab by Studio 68 and Lynne-Marie, available at CatScrap
fonts: A Little Pot (ge0rgia), Pea Cari (Kevin & Amanda's Fonts for Peas), Verdana (Microsoft)

And then a simple blended page featuring a favorite photo of Matthew from last year…

100331-mbook-600

IQ collab by Studio 68 and Lynne-Marie, IQ wordart by Lynne-Marie, Border Madness {IQ} by Studio 68, all available at CatScrap.
font (date): Letter Gothic Std (Adobe)

That’s it for today! :)

Comments