Stringbats and Tape Dates and Papers, Oh My!

I just love BYOC time! It's always so amazing to see all the design wonderfulness playing so beautifully together throughout the store and gallery, and this month is no exception. The Lilypad is bursting at the seams with colorful awesomeness! And it's all on SALE this weekend only!

I have three new packs in this month's collection! First up, Stringbats are back!! And set 2 has a bit of back to school flavor!!

Stringbats 2

Shabby School Papers includes 20 lightly textured, slightly creased 12x12 background papers for your scrapping enjoyment!

Shabby School Papers

And finally, stick that date! Torn Tape Dates are a fun way to add a date to your pages!

Torn Tape Dates

This is just a tiny sampling of the fabulous pages and projects created by my CT and the Pollywogs using these and other BYOC goodies...

Hurry over to my shop and get your BYOC awesomeness now!

Comments