Button, Button, Who's Got the Button?

I have a fun new element pack out today! Button Strings! I went and had a nice dig through my buttons and strung an eclectic mix of them together with different types of cord to create these crafty and character-filled embellishments for your pages!

Button Strings

Some wonderful CT inspiration for you. I love the variety of pages that these can be used on!

Button Strings are 20% off this weekend only! Hurry over now, before this sale hops away! :)

I actually scrapped this week too! It’s been a while! I had fun playing with this photo of Matthew from last year :).

 

Journaling: What seems to be a serious stare from you is actually deliberate silliness, exclusively for the benefit of the camera. I know there is a happy goofy boy immediately behind that facade. Even just looking at this photo instinctively makes me smile to try to get you to laugh and end the ruse.
By Kim Jensen at The-Lilypad:
buttons:
Button Strings
alphas: Random Moments Alpha, Rubdown {Alphabetic}, Spell It! Plastic Beads, Perforated Paper Alpha (and tape),
Chipboard Alphabet Soup, Recycled Newspaper Alpha (and staples)
notebook edge:
School Zone Papers
tag: Srsly Stoked (with Kate Hadfield)
papers: Shabby School Papers, Eclectomania 1
Other:
stitching: A Bit More Mess Stitching by Amy Martin
distressed edge: Atomic Cupcake (retired)
fonts: Pea Anderson by Kevin & Amanda's Fonts for Peas, Dirty Ego by Misprinted Type

Thanks for reading! Happy scrapping!

Comments