Layouts: Low-Tech Reach

Hope your new year is off to a fabulous start! I’m back to scrapping again! Which means I’m also back to my nonsensical post titles! LOL

The-Lilypad has a Month of Challenges going on, and even though I’m not eligible for the awesome prizes, I decided to jump in and play along. :)

The first challenge was to scrap a “clean and simple” page. For those of us who don’t normally scrap that way, this is harder than it sounds! I ended up doing two layouts, since I didn’t feel like I pushed myself as much as I could have in the first one, but I didn’t like it as well when I pared it down.

My first one, with Kaylee using this amazing thing called a “typewriter” at my mom’s last summer. :)

Journaling: During a visit to Grandma Karyl’s, she got out her old typewriter to show the kids. Kaylee thought it was the coolest thing ever and spent hours typing page after page of whatever randomness popped into her head.
kit:
Bookmarked by Valorie Wibbens + Lauren Reid
painted alpha:
Free Spirit Alphas by CD Muckosky
font:
The Dry Ribbon by Heather Hess

And the second, also of Kaylee, using a shot from last fall when I had grabbed the camera just because I liked the way the light was coming through the blinds and reflecting on the counter. :)

- by Kim Jensen -
papers:
Abstra-Typogra Papers, Eclectomania 1 (black)
frame:
Frame-O-Mania 1
alpha/tape: Perforated Paper Alpha
flower: Bloomin' Crumpled
- other –
arrows:
embellish: arrows no.1 by Sahlin Studio
font:
The Dry Ribbon by Heather Hess

That’s it for today! I will hopefully be back soon with more pages, and I’ve got new BYOC products coming out… um… tomorrow! (Wow, this week zoomed by!)

Comments