3 Fun Element Packs on Sale! And Important Info about Points!

Before we get to the goodies, I wanted to share an important announcement about points at The Lilypad.

Now on to the the sale! Everything in this week's SOSN category is 50% off for one day only! This week I've included three unique go-with-everything element packs -
Paint It White Alpha, Because I Said Sew, and Frame-O-Mania 1

Paint It White Alpha is a big chunky alpha, primitively cut from partially torn cardboard which I've painted white. This fun and versatile alpha is one you're sure to be reaching for time and again.

Paint It White Alpha

Next up is Because I Said Sew! Big chunky stitched thought and speech bubbles for your layouts. Great for title blocks, and perfect journaling mats/frames when you've got a whole lot to say! Layer them or frame photos with them. Place the stitching over the base shape or use it on its own. Sew many possibilities!

Because I Said Sew

Finally, it's Frame-O-Mania 1! 12 doodled frames, each available as just the lines, and also matted on lightly textured cream paper. Or use the matted pieces as clipping masks for your own papers and layer the lines on top!

Frame-O-Mania 1

Have a peek at some of the Painted, Framed, and Sewn inspiration from my creative team and the Pollywogs using these and other Lilypad awesomeness!

SOSN is one day only! Hurry on over now, before this SALE hops away!! :)

Thanks for reading! Happy scrapping!

Comments

Johanna said…
OH! I absolutely love all three of these!! Very cool!! :D