Get Me Right Now at TLP! And a Sale!

Hi all! I hope you're ready for a wonderful weekend! Any Valentine's plans? Now that my kids are too old to do the school Valentine exchanges, for me the occasion will probably just be marked by a quiet lunch with the hubby.... nice and low-key, just the way I like it. :)

You may remember that I did a spot in The Digi Files last month. If you missed picking up my contribution while it was there, now you can get it in my shop at The Lilypad! Me Right Now is thoughtful and quirky and fun and reflective and whimsical. It has whatever you need to express "you" right now. :)

Me Right Now includes a Paper Pack, an Element Pack, and a set of 2 full alphas. The packs are available separately, or you can pick up the bundle and save 33% over buying them individually! That's like getting one of the packs free!






Some wonderful inspiration from my awesome creative team! :)




But wait, there's more! :)  In honor of Valentine's Day, The Lilypad is also having a SALE on Valentine's products! AND there is a free-with-purchase collab that is beyond adorable! Jacque, Jaimee, Karah, Kate and Kaye have totally outdone themselves!


Hurry over right now and pick up Me Right Now and your Valentine goodies before this sale hops away!
Thanks for reading! Happy scrapping!

Comments