Express what's in your heart... at 50% off!

February is upon us – the perfect time to express what's in your heart. :) In this week's SOSN I have two fun products to help you do just that. Cardboard Bits - Broken Hearts and Chain My Heart are both 50% off today only!

Chain My Heart is full of fun paper heart chains to add a whimsical touch to your Valentine or everyday layouts!

Hand cut and torn from various weights of corrugated cardboard, Cardboard Bits - Broken Hearts will add a fun and funky touch to any page.

Some heart-y inspiration from my creative team and the Pollywogs! :)

And  a little heads up to get your shopping fingers ready... BYOC is coming soon! :)

Don't forget,  Cardboard Bits - Broken Hearts and Chain My Heart are both 50% off for one day only! Hurry on over now, before this sale hops away!

Thanks for reading! Happy scrapping!

Comments