Fun Products to Help You Tell Your Story!

Hello again! The summer is zipping right by for me, and I'm having a really hard time remembering what day of the week it is. I almost forgot to put this together for y'all! :)  The Christmas in July Sale and activities are still on through Friday! And for SOSN, I have some of my favorite products at 50% off for one day only!

First up, Our Story Mixer, a fun mix of elements perfect to tell your story!

And the coordinating Our Story Papers!

Next up, This Face - Stamped! Inspired by bookplates used to claim ownership of books, these fun "faceplates" will let you assign an owner to all of those happy (and not so happy) faces in your life. :)

And the doodled version, This Face - Doodled!

Love doodles AND stamps? This Face – Bundle gives you both at an extra savings!

Wonderful inspiration from my creative team and the Pollywogs! :)

Our Story Papers, Our Story Mixer, This Face - Stamped, This Face - Doodled, and This Face - Bundle are 50% off for one day only! Hurry on over now, before this sale hops away!

Thanks for reading! Happy scrapping!

Comments