This Week's SOSN : Get a Rubdown at 50% Off!

Happy Wednesday! In this week's SOSN Sale I'm featuring my Rubdown series!!

I've always loved the look of crayon rubbings... the imperfections of the uneven texture and the surprise of never knowing exactly how it would turn out. I went a little crazy rubbing all kinds of things to create these totally fun sets! Each includes black PNG files and an ABR brush file, as well as a Photoshop layer style set which can be used to create a raised or textured dimensional effect.  

All three jam-packed packs are 50% off for one day only!

First up, Rubdown {Alphabetic}!

Next, Rubdown (Eclectic}!

And last, but definitely not least, Rubdown {Geometric}!

Fabulous inspiration from my creative team and the Pollywogs! :)

Rubdown {Alphabetic}, Rubdown {Eclectic}, and Rubdown {Geometric} are 50% off for one day only! Hop over now before this sale hops away!

Thanks for reading! Happy scrapping!

Comments