New BYOC – Fresh Start!

Happy New Year! I hope your 2015 has been amazing, and the coming year is looking even brighter! I'm ready to kick things off with three new products for The Lilypad's January BYOC! As always, the more BYOC you buy, the more you save!

We all need a clean slate every now and then, a chance to reset and begin again. With that inspiration in mind, I've put together Fresh Start. First up, my first ever journaling card pack! If you're a pocket scrapper or you just like using cards on your layouts, I'd love to hear your suggestions and feedback for future releases! :)  Fresh Start Journal Cards includes eight (8) 3x4 journal cards and two (2) 4x6 journal cards.



Next up, Fresh Start Mixer includes a fun mix of flair, washi tape and stringbats!



Finally, the coordinating Fresh Start Papers includes 14 fresh patterns and 9 beautifully textured solids.



Fresh inspiration from my creative team! :)


by Judy (chigirl)


by Cynthia (MrsPeel) - using Fresh Start Mixer and other BYOC goodies

As always, the more BYOC you buy, the more you save! Hurry over now - sale ends Sunday! :)

Thanks for reading! Happy scrapping!

Comments