SOSN | It's Fall! It's Fantabulous! It's 50% Off!

Happy Wednesday! Autumn officially starts next week, and I'm ready for a bit of those cooler fall temperatures to start heading this way. In anticipation of that, my Fantabulous Fall collab with the fantabulous Kate Hadfield, as well as my Paper and Element packs are featured in this week's SOSN Sale! You can pick them up at 50% off for one day only!

First, a look at the full Fantabulous Fall Kit, which is packed with beautiful papers, handmade elements and doodles, and LOADS of autumnal colour!

Just want a little smaller taste of autumn? Pick up my portion of the Fantabulous Fall Elements, heaped with texture and dimension. :)

Finally, just my portion of the Fantabulous Fall Papers, loaded with vibrant color and warm kraft tones.

Fantabulous inspiration from Kate's and my creative teams and the Pollywogs!

Fantabulous Fall Kit, Fantabulous Fall Elements, and Fantabulous Fall Papers are 50% off for one day only! Hurry on over now, before this sale hops away!

Thanks for reading! Happy scrapping!

Comments