Black Friday Deals from Kim Jensen Designs! Special $5 Bundles!

Happy Thanksgiving to those who celebrated today! I had a scrumptious meal with my family, then took a nice long nap! :)  Now I'm trying to decide whether to brave the crowds for the few items I want to go hit the stores for tonight or wait until tomorrow. Wish me luck!

In the mean time, you can stock up on digi-scrapping goodies right from the comfort of wherever you are! :) I have four fun bundles for you at an amazing $5 each! A super bargain to build your scrapping stash! These bundles are available through Saturday ONLY, so grab them now! :)

And a sneak peek at the Cyber Monday Bundles that will be available Sunday and Monday...

A little Black Friday awesomeness from my creative team!

All of these and many, many more wonderful products are on sale through November 26! Hurry over now – sale ends Saturday – and come back Sunday and Monday for more! :)

Thanks for reading! Happy scrapping!

Comments