November BYOC - New Papers, Words, and Blooms!

Hello again! The November BYOC is here and it's gorgeous! Such rich, beautiful colors! I want to get everything and just revel in the deliciousness! I have 3 packs in this month's collection.

First up, Bloomin' Ruffled is full of soft, fluffy, handmade satin and organza blooms!

Next, Pieces of You is inspired by all of the wonderful characteristics that come together to make our loved ones who they are. Pieces of You Words are fabulous for scrapping all kinds of moments. Terrific for "all about me" pages too!

Finally, Pieces of You Papers includes 21 rich, eclectic patterns and 12 beautifully textured solids.

Just a taste of wonderful BYOC inspiration...I had so many amazing pages from my team and the Pollywogs that I couldn't fit them all in! Be sure to check out the store listings and galleries for more!

As always, the more BYOC you buy, the more you save! Hurry over now - sale ends Sunday! :)

Thanks for reading! Happy scrapping!

Comments