Audaciously Awesome 50% Off! + Christmas in July!

Hello again! For this week's 50% Off Specials, Kate Hadfield and I are featuring our high energy collab, Audaciously Awesome!! My individual packs are also on sale! All are 50% off today only!

Audaciously Awesome is packed with hand-made elements and funky colors that are just perfect for cool girls!

Just a little audacious? Pick up any of my pieces at the same Awesome 50% off!

Awesome inspiration from my creative team and the Pollywogs! :)

Also happening right now is The Lilypad's Christmas in July Sale! Just a few more days to grab my Christmas, Winter, and DYD packs at 35% off!

Audaciously Awesome Collab, Audaciously Awesome Alpha, Audaciously Awesome Elements, and Audaciously Awesome Papers are 50% off today only! Hurry over now before this sale hops away!

Thanks for reading! Happy scrapping!

Comments