☀ 50% Off Papers, Flair, and Frames!

Happy Wednesday! I had quite a day yesterday – my son got his driver's license and my daughter got her learner's permit! So exciting! (And we spent much, much longer at the Department of Public Safety than I had anticipated! Not so exciting. LOL)

In this week's 50% Off Specials I'm featuring 3 more fun favorite packs! All are 50% off today only!

First up, Frame-O-Mania 2 - versatile doodled frames for a wide variety of pages.

Summer Blast Flairs, fun flair buttons to add a whimsical accent to your pages!

Finally, the coordinating Summer Blast Papers. This cheerful paper pack includes 12 fun colorful patterns and 12 beautifully textured solids!

Awesome inspiration from my creative team and the Pollywogs! :)

Summer Blast Flairs, Summer Blast Papers, and Frame-O-Mania 2 are 50% off today only! Hurry over now before this sale hops away!

Thanks for reading! Happy scrapping!

Comments