☀ NEW August BYOC – Summer Shenanigans!

I'm so excited to be back with my first new products in quite a long time. The August BYOC is here with lots of bright, whimsical fun! I have 2 packs in this month's collection that I hope you'll really enjoy. :) The entire BYOC is 20% off all weekend, and the more you buy the more you save!

Summer Shenanigans is full of colorful fun for summer pages and so much more! Summer Shenanigans Elements includes flip flops & flamingos, sunglasses & stamps, and much more! 69 pieces in all!

The coordinating Summer Shenanigans Papers includes 15 lively patterns + 10 alternates and 10 beautifully textured solids. 35 papers in all!

A little amazing BYOC inspiration from my team and the Pollywogs. :)

Hurry over now - sale ends Sunday! :)

Thanks for reading! Happy scrapping!

Comments