NEW! Still Shameless Collection! Storewide Sale!

Hi! So much happening this weekend! I have a new collection in the shop, and The Lilypad is having a Storewide Sale!

New in my shop today, Still Shameless is a renovated version of my Shameless collection originally released in 2007. When I recently ran across this layout of my daughter at age 5 (now a high school sophomore!) it made me want to pull the collection out of the archives. Every piece has been updated. There have been additions, edits, tweaks, and overhauls, but a decade later it's Still Shameless. :)

A closer look at the individual packs... Still Shameless Papers includes 14 unique patterns +  7 alternates and 7 beautifully textured solids. 28 papers in all!

Still Shameless Shiny Alphas includes 2 full alphas - carnival glass rimmed in chrome, and a matching open chrome outline.

Still Shameless Elements has flowers, ribbons, doodles, word art, and more!

Still Shameless Felt Alphas includes 4 full alphas - colorful stitched felt in blue, green, orange, or pink, each backed with scalloped black felt.

Some Shameless inspiration from my team. :)

Stock up now on the new collection or old favorites! Hurry over now - sale ends Monday! :)

Thanks for reading! Happy scrapping!

Comments