Get Trickity! And Pick Your Prize!

Hi!  Another busy week here as we continue to gear up for Digital Scrapbooking Day!

● In this week's 50% Off Specials, Kate Hadfield and I are featuring our Trickity Treat Collab, and I've included my individual parts as well! All are 50% off through Wednesday only!

● The DSD Pick Your Prize threads are open! Just post the product of mine you'd like to win in my thread to be entered for a chance! Easy peasy! :)​

● And if you haven't already, you still have a short time to be able to collect the beautiful kit Treasured: the Things in The Lilypad's pre-DSD blog hop!

A look at the sale items! :)  Kate Hadfield and I have teamed up to bring you a jam-packed kit that's full of treats, with maybe just the odd trick thrown in too! Trickity Treat is packed with beautiful papers, handmade elements and doodles, and lots of spooky fun!

Trickity Treat Elements contains my part only of the elements.

Trickity Treat Papers includes 26 beautifully textured papers in a mix of fun patterns and rich solids. :)

TAKE ME TO THE SALE!

Trickity inspiration from my creative team and the Pollywogs! :)

Trickity Treat Collab, Trickity Treat Elements, and Trickity Treat Papers are 50% off today only! Hurry over now before this sale hops away!

Thanks for reading! Happy scrapping!

Comments