Pumpkins, Flowers, and Buttons 50% Off Today Only!

Hello again! I hope you are having a wonderful week. Things have been so busy around here that I feel like I need to install a revolving door! LOL This week's featured products are inspired by October pumpkin goodness, and there are some extra go-to packs in the mix as well. All are 50% off today only!

First up, a fun assortment of pumpkin elements for your pumpkin patch, Halloween, autumn, or any other pumpkin-y pages! Pick a Pumpkin today! :)

Next, the coordinating Pumpkin Kraft with a dozen assorted kraft papers!

Buttons Strings! I went and had a nice dig through my buttons and strung an eclectic mix of them together with different types of cord to create these crafty character-filled embellishments for your pages!

Finally, Bloomin' Twisted, flowers made from twisted strips of fabric to add another wonderful handmade touch!

TAKE ME TO THE SALE!

Awesome inspiration from my creative team and the Pollywogs! :)

Pick a Pumpkin, Pumpkin Kraft, Button Strings, and Bloomin' Twisted are 50% off today only! Hurry over now before this sale hops away!

Thanks for reading! Happy scrapping!

Comments