Deck the Halls 50% Off One Day Only!

Hello! Happy Wednesday! In this weeks 50% Off Specials the amazing Kate Hadfield and I are featuring our wonderful Christmas collaboration, Deck the Halls! I've also included my individual paper and element packs if you just want a smaller bit of Christmas cheer. :) All are 50% off through Wednesday only!

First a look at the jam-packed full collab, with beautiful papers, hand made elements and doodles, and LOADS of festive cheer!

With holiday trimmings galore, Deck the Halls Elements is my part only of the elements.

Deck the Halls Papers contains 24 beautifully textured papers in a mixture of patterns and solids.

TAKE ME TO THE SALE!

Festive inspiration from my creative team and the Pollywogs! :)

Deck the Halls Collaboration, Deck the Halls Elements, and Deck the Halls Papers are 50% off through Wednesday only! Hurry over now before this sale hops away!

Thanks for reading! Happy scrapping!

Comments