Papers, Elements, and Cards 50% Off Today Only! Stock up for MOC!

Hello! Happy New Year! Hope yours is off to a great start! Have you checked out all the excitement in The Lilypad's upcoming Month of Challenges? So much happening! :) 

In this week's 50% Off Specials I am featuring my Fresh Start Journal Cards, Mixer, and Papers! I even used them to scrap a page for the MOC Day 1 Blind Scrap challenge! It's hard for me to go so minimal on a page, but I had fun using a picture from the last time I had to reload my computer after my hard drive got corrupted. :)

And now a quick look at the Fresh Start packs! Click the images for details and inspiration!

TAKE ME TO THE SALE!

Awesome fresh inspiration from my creative team! :)

Fresh Start Journal Cards, Fresh Start Mixer, and Fresh Start Papers are 50% off today only! Hurry over now before this sale hops away!

Thanks for reading! Happy scrapping!

Comments