50% Off Fantabulous Fall collab with Kate Hadfield!

Happy Wednesday! Hope you are having a wonderful week! In this week's 50% Off Specials Kate Hadfield and I are featuring our Fantabulous Fall collaboration! If you only want a little bit of the fantabulous-ness, I am also including my individual paper and element packs in the sale! :)

Fantabulous Fall is packed with beautiful papers, handmade elements and doodles, and LOADS of autumnal color! Perfect for recording all your fall memories and for creating seasonal decorations!

The Fantabulous Fall Elements pack includes my part only of the elements.

The Fantabulous Fall Papers pack includes my part only of the papers.

SHOP NOW!

Wonderful inspiration from my creative team, Kate's creative team, and the Pollywogs! :)

Fantabulous Fall (Collab with Kate Hadfield), Fantabulous Fall Elements, and Fantabulous Fall Papers are on sale today only! Hurry over now before this sale hops away!

Thanks for reading! Happy scrapping!

sig

Comments