New BYOC! Garden Variety Papers, Mixer, and Alphas!

Hello! Hope you are having a wonderful week! I'm so excited to show you my first new products for my shop in quite some time! The September BYOC is live and it's so much fun! As always, the more BYOC you buy, the more you save. Do you subscribe to my newsletter? You can save even more with your exclusive subscriber bundle and coupon!

I started off inspired by this month's gorgeous colors to create a floral kit, but as I started playing with variations on that theme, some fun little cacti elbowed their way in and took center stage. LOL There's still a wide range of subjects to be covered here though. Garden Variety is just full of a all kinds of garden-inspired whimsy! 

A look at the individual packs... Garden Variety Mixer includes cacti, flowers, stickers, flair, and more! 77 pieces in all!

Garden Variety Alphas has 5 full alphas - yellow paper, navy wood, green paint, periwinkle gel, and pink enamel. :)

And finally, Garden Variety Papers – 12 eclectic patterns + 20 alternates and 12 beautifully textured solids

SHOP NOW!

Fabulous inspiration from my creative team and the Pollywogs! :)

The Garden Variety packs are on sale through Sunday only! Hurry over now before this sale hops away!

Thanks for reading! Happy scrapping!

sig

Comments