50% Off New Word Art!

Happy Wednesday! Hope you are having a wonderful week! Have you joined in all of the MOC excitement?!?!  I'm loving seeing what everyone is creating and am very proud of myself for having completed 5 of the challenges so far! :)

In this week's 50% Off Specials, I have a little something new! If you missed my Snapshots Mashup Paper Words pack during the iNSD blog hop, now you can pick it up in my shop! 64 words and symbols in 7 colors each!


I have also created a brand new stamped version – Snapshots Mashup Stamped Words!

SHOP NOW!

Wonderful inspiration from my creative team and the Pollywogs (and I played too)! :)

Snapshots Mashup Stamped Words and Snapshots Mashup Paper Words are on sale today only! Hurry over now before this sale hops away!

Thanks for reading! Happy scrapping!

Comments