New BYOC! Happy Mail Elements & Papers!

Hi again! January zoomed by so quickly for me! Did it for you? I think all of the crazy fun MOC hubbub might have had something to do with it. :)  February is here and that means a new BYOC! I'm so excited to show you my new packs! As always, the more BYOC you buy, the more you save!

A celebration of all the fun things that come in the mail – from letters to packages, it's all Happy Mail! Happy Mail Elements includes stickers, envelopes, packages. pens, frames, word art and more! 115 pieces in all!

Happy Mail Papers includes 13 unique patterns + 18 alternates and 11 beautifully textured solids. 42 papers in all!

SHOP NOW!

This may have been my most down-to-the-wire product release so far, but I already have a little amazing inspiration from my creative team and the Pollywogs using Happy Mail and other February BYOC! :)

Happy Mail Papers and Happy Mail Elements are on sale through today only! Hurry over now before this sale hops away!

Thanks for reading! Happy scrapping!

Comments