NEW BYOC - A Friend in Me is on SALE NOW!

Hi! I hope you are having a wonderful week and had a fabulous Independence Day if you celebrated! New in my shop today as part of the amazing July BYOC I have 3 new packs – A Friend in Me!

A Friend in Me Mixer includes flair, stickers, embellished tags, washi, word art, and more! 56 pieces in all!

A Friend in Me Alphas has 3 full alphas – yellow paper mounted on dark blue plastic, red clay, and light blue embossed plastic.

Finally, A Friend in Me Papers includes 17 unique patterns + 12 alternates, and 11 beautifully textured solids!

SHOP NOW
Some awesome BYOC inspiration from my creative team and the Pollywogs. :)
Grab A Friend in Me Papers, A Friend in Me Mixer, and A Friend in Me Alphas in my shop!  Hurry over now - sale ends Sunday! :)

Thanks for reading! Happy scrapping!














Comments