❤ Shop-wide SALE! New Alphas! Newsletter Freebie! Fun and Prizes!

Hi there! Today (February 24) is my feature day in The Lilypad's LOVE Our Designers event, and there's so much happening that I don't even know where to start!!! Be prepared for lots of exclamation points!!!

You can check out all of the fun in my forum thread hosted by amazing Pollywog Em (Justagirl)! Post a new layout using my designs in the thread by noon Eastern on February 27th and be entered to win a $10 coupon to my store!

Of course, I can't have an event like this without an awesome sale! My entire shop is 30% Off with Buy More, Save More discounts as well!



I also have brand spankin' new alphas that coordinate with my February BYOC offerings AND a bundle of all three packs! These don't officially release until this Friday, but I wanted them to be eligible for the sale, so I'm sneaking them in there too!

Confection Affection Alphas includes 7 complete alphas – debossed tags, messy orange paint, yellow foam, green and white stacked stitched felt, sky blue crumpled stickers, pink glittered epoxy, and black plastic outlines. 803 pieces in all!



The Confection Affection Bundle includes the Papers, Elements, and Alphas bundled together to save! This bundle normally saves 33% over buying the packs individually, but coupled with the sale, that brings your savings up to 53%!!!



Are you subscribed to my newsletter? If not, sign up now and get these Embroidered Date Tags FREE for a limited time!




SHOP NOW!

A bit of fresh Confection Affection inspiration from my creative team! Loads more in the shop! :)




30% Off and By More, Save More is TODAY ONLY! Hurry over to my shop now before this sale hops away!

Thanks for reading! Happy scrapping!












Comments